Cleaning Oriental and Synthetic rugs have their own process and solutions.
Just like upholstery, we check the type of fabric before starting. Once we know which method to apply, we get started.
2) Brushing in preparation to spray the solution
3) Spray specific solution (Neutral 7Ph, Low 5.5 or High Ph 10.5) based on the fabric
4) Hang the rug for inspection
5) Fringes are cleaned by hand
6) Dry carpet with thick cotton pads
7) Dupont Teflon applied as final step (optional)
For oriental and wool rugs, our customers have the choice to either have their rug cleaned at the premises or at our shop. We bring it back to you after it’s clean. The decision is yours. Added charges may apply for pick-up/drop-off delivery.